Thursday 1 September 2011

Fit for a Princess.

I have been working on this lovely princess chair for a dear friend and ex co-workers  granddaughter.
 Hi to all you lovely people at the Salvation Army,you all do such great work and have such compassion keep up the good work.
I was so happy when Vera asked me if I could make a girls chair.
The first on I did was for mainly music a wonderful programme for care givers and there kids.mainly musichttp://www.mainlymusic.org.au/ It is used as the birthday chair so is used by both boys and girls.

The thought of making a girls chair sent my creative juices running crazy, so many ideas I have also made a foot stool to go with it and will be making removable cushion's for the seat, arms  and  stool.I will be air brushing butterfly's on it for the finishing touches. hope your granddaughter enjoys it Vera.  Don't you just love the tiara?      

No comments:

Post a Comment